Saturday, October 2, 2021

Buffalo plaid Halloween and the Stitch, Etc. Retreat!

Happy Saturday!
 This is Buffalo Plaid Halloween .. which goes with our Buffalo Plaid series in the Punch Needle Primitive Stitcher magazine and also our Buffalo Plaid 4th Of July which is available through Tomorrow's Heirlooms. "Buffalo Plaid Halloween" is available here  in our Etsy shop!
Buffalo Plaid Halloween was the piece used for the Trick or Treating with the Housewives Retreat hosted by Stitch, Etc.   
Stitch, etc. made the pumpkin boards for finishing and they have some available if you would like to purchase one.

Look at all those buffalo Plaid Halloween finishes! I used Priscillas Pretty PLoiads for the finishing .. a bow and a wood ghost .. You will love stitching this fun Halloween design!
 


Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: