Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Gingerbread Cookies

Hello friends! 

Are we ready to bake the "Gingerbread Cookies"? 

"Gingerbread Cookies" is the third of the new charts coming to your shops in November! 


Making gingerbread cookies is always a tradition here .. Gingerbread houses and gingerbread people are some of the favorites around here .. and this chart has them all .. Even a gingerbread house on a pedestal!
 

Stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss. 
For finishing I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in red/ white.. A rolling pin ornament from Hobby Lobby and I used some of the red check beads from our Amazon shop to add to the top ..Vintage trim in cloud  The sign is from Hobby Lobby .. I got home to finish this off and there was no tag!  I will get there and let you know the item # hopefully tomorrow .. It was $19.99 and says tree farm or farm fresh trees and it says By Kathy on the back .
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Cecelia said...

Oh my goodness I adore this! Your an amazing designer to come up with these beauties! Can’t wait to make it! Already ordered🌲❤️🌲