Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Here Comes Santa Claus .. Tiered Tray Tidbit/ornament

Good morning! "Here Comes Santa Claus" our newest "Tiered Tray Tidbit" / ornament! 

"Here Comes Santa Claus" is available here in our etsy shop!

Chelsea stitched "Here Comes Santa Claus" on 28 count black evenweave .. For finishing I used our Housewives Stitching Stripes in the white with red stripes to make an ornament .. I added tiny wreaths available in our Amazon shop      in the farmhouse section. The beads for the hanger are alos from the farmhouse section in our Amazon shop .. I added vintage trim around the sides 

 Bows and greenery finish off the ornament ..I love these stripes.. and they should be arriving or have already arrived in all the shops! 

Our Etsy shop 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: