Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Patriotic Red ..White and Blue Hutch

Good morning!
The hutch in the family room is all decorated for our patriotic season!  
All colored text is clickable for more info 
Lots of stitched pieces on display in this hutch I found on Craig's list and then chalk painted off white . I love having it to display so many pretty pieces! Liberty sign is from Walmart last year ..
 rag garland is from Rich Chintz cottage on Instagram .. metal houses are from Michael's last year

Red , White and Bloom Country Cottage Needleworks ..
Land That I Love The Sampler Girl 
Hen peck ..Plum Street Samplers 
Old Glory .. Little House Needleworks ..
House on a Hill Hands on Design

Every Heart ..Country Cottage Needleworks 
 On the wall Stars and Stripes Seasons in chalk art ..Hands On Design and me 


Thanks so much for stopping by! 



*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

3 comments:

Shelly Nichols said...

Love it!

Helen L said...

Such a beautiful display! Love it!

Linda said...

I saw your pretty displays on Instagram and wanted to check out your blog. I love your cross stitch patterns and have a couple in my cart!