Friday, June 14, 2019

Patriotic Chickens!

Good morning! 
Here is Hen Peck from Plum Street Samplers.. my 6th Stitchmaynia finish ! 
I finished this up last week and fully finished it this morning ..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

I used a planked white washed box ... from Michaels..so it stands up on its own .. I used washers and magnets so I can switch it out .. I added a bow from 3 different ribbons with a large daisy for the center with a big covered button and a bee button to the side ..

Look at these adorable flowers sent to us by our friend in England ..Rich .. he does sell these so if you are interested click here  He is also the one that makes our fabulous rag garlands ..
I used the blue buffalo check from the kitchen wovens pack from Fat Quarter shop
I used Classic Colorworks in Bamboo.. Bean Sprout ..Black Coffee.. Blue Corn  and Barn Door ..I stitched it on 28 count light grey evenweave that was coffee tea dyed ..

**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****



This weeks video ....
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Karen Gieselman said...

Good morning I just love this so cute!

Deb H said...

Love this...makes me wanna start stitching mine !