Friday, June 19, 2020

What's In My Cup .. Hello Summer!

Good morning! 
What's In My Cup .. Hello Summer is available here in our Etsy shop today! 
A cup full of watermelon .. strawberries and sunflowers with buffalo plaid centers!! 
 To finish Hello Summer I mounted the stitching on sticky board with a layer of batting .. I mounted black gingham on sticky board and then the red and white fabric on a sticky board that was wider so I could add details over the fabric .  I added black check ribbon to each side and then Lori Holt vintage trim on top of the ribbon ..The tool box is from Lela Mae Designs on Facebook ..

 I made a bow for the handle that I used a pipe cleaner to attach with a sunflower on top and a covered button . I used washers and magnets to attach the stitching to the box so it can be used for other designs .. I added greenery to the inside of the box and a few strawberries ..
Also available in the Etsy shop today is Buzz of the Bees
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..



*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: