Friday, April 3, 2020

FarmCharm . What's in my Cup ?

Good morning!
Who let the goats out ? :) You can find the sweet goats in our etsy shop here 
These will make the perfect addition to your Farmhouse decor!

Last week was Farmhouse  
To finish the goats .. I used a small chalkboard from the Spring section at Walmart .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board , and also mounted red gingham checks on sticky board . I glued those 2 pieces together and then glued them to the chalkboard . I made a bow with 2 different ribbons and a wood barn I had in my stash .. Simple and so easy! Our charts are easy to read and in color so you can stitch them up quickly!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Priscilla and Chelsea,

Thank you so much for your adorable cross stitch patterns. I have purchased the Farmhouse and the Farm Charm patterns and can't wait to stitch them. Just need to buy some black fabric to stitch on. I watch your YouTube videos each week and just love them. Thanks again!

Sharon

Kathy H said...

Another beauty, Priscilla. I was trying to guess what would be in the cup next. It wasn’t a goat! I’ll keep guessing for the next one.

Jan said...

I'm really enjoying working on Peep! Thanks so much for these sweet Farm Charm patterns!

Helen L said...

Such cute goats!! And the pigs: sooo adorable!!! I HAVE to make that one for my daughter who loves pigs! :-) Looking forward to your flosstube tomorrow! Hugs, H