Saturday, December 28, 2019

Tiered Trays of 2019


Happy Saturday! Time for a tour of all the tiered trays of 2019 !
All colored text is clickable for more info :)
This was my Winter tiered tray filled with snowmen and lots of black buffalo checks ..
The winter oval tiered tray with all its light up houses stays until the middle of February ..

Next came the tiered tray all decorated for Spring!

the Spring oval tiered tray .. with Rae Dunn a stitched bunny and bunnies ..chicks and carrots ..

Then came the tiered tray decorated for  the patriotic holidays ...love the red, white and blue!

the patriotic oval tiered tray ... daisies, stitching and flags !

The Fall tiered tray was all dressed up with sunflowers and pumpkins ..

the oval tiered tray decorated for Fall

Halloween in the tiered tray brought more pumpkins ... crows .. black cats .. and of course my favorite black buffalo check ribbons
The oval tiered tray for Halloween 

The first Christmas tiered tray was filled with little houses .. Santa's ..greenery and berries

Then I saw a post on Instagram and knew all all ( most) :) of my Santa mugs needed to be in the tray! 
So a new tray was purchased and look at the cuteness! I have loved walking in my kitchen and seeing all those fabulous Santa's this season! Santa tray 
and last the oval tray decorated for Christmas with vintage and new putz type houses ..

Christmas home tour
Thanks for stopping by today!
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

DDority said...

Been meaning to tell you how much I love the bottle brush trees placed in the Santa mugs ��

stitchin_gma said...

So beautiful, as always! Love the trays!

Barb said...

What a fun review of your wonderful tiered trays!