Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Claus Jar

Good morning!
The Mason Jar is full of Santa ..Mrs. Claus and the reindeer!
The stitched piece is Country Cottage Needleworks Silent Night 
Candy canes and greenery also fill the jar ..

The chalkboard is in a vintage frame and gets changed out for the seasons and Holidays ...
The oval tiered tray is filled with putz type houses.. some vintage ..some new I strung Christmas lights through all the tiers and up through the bottom of the houses to light them up ..It is beautiful and one of my favorite spots in the house ..
The little reindeer sign on top came from Hobby Lobby ..

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Last years home tour ..

**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

4 comments:

Stamper D said...

OMG! I hope this becomes a chart! Love, love it!!!

Martha said...

Beautiful and inspiring! The tray is over the top gorgeous with all the lights.

Barb said...

That chalkboard looks so cute. I also love the way that three tiered tray looks with all those little houses!

Robin said...

Oh my gosh the Claus's is so adorable! It need to be a chart. I also love how you did the houses on a tiered tray. So so pretty!