Friday, December 20, 2019

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S 2

Happy Friday !
This is Chelsea's Christmas from the Prairie Schooler alphabet leaflet .. We both have stitched this one and I finished mine like this.. ..you can read more about it here  this was a stitch a long with Kimberly from the Fat Quarter Shop #fqschristmasalphabet
To finish Chelsea's I found this garland of little wood gingerbread men in the target dollar spot .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board ..then mounted Christmas plaid fabric on sticky board and glued the 2 pieces together ..
I added a bakers twine bow to their necks and attached them to the top of each plaid covered sticky boards .
I then glued them to a piece of barnwood .. and it's a finish!

we both used our Be merry floss pack from Fat Quarter shop plus Classic Colorworks Cocoa bean


It's adorable and ready to place among her decorations!
thanks for stopping by!
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

this weeks video

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

8 comments:

Holly said...

I just love them both! Now I will have to get the chart :) I recently purchased your bag and have loved the convenience of the floss packs. Thank you for always sharing your finishes and thread conversion. Merry Christmas!

Chris Haney said...

LOVE IT!!!! Super cute!!

Barb said...

Both finishes are wonderful!!

Carol Leatherman said...

I love both of the finishes! Love that you both made the colors your own-

Giusi said...

Bellissime decorazioni, mi piacciono molto. Complimenti
Tanti Auguri di un Sereno e Felice Natale, per te e famiglia.
https://iricordidelcuore2.blogspot.com/

Textila Erika said...

Lovely finishes both of them!

Kathy H said...

I love both of these finishes. How wonderful.

Patty's Stitches said...

I have so enjoyed all the fall and Christmas stitching! Hope the winter stitching is just as enjoyable!