Monday, May 27, 2019

Red White and Blue in the Tiered Tray


Good Morning! 
Happy Memorial Day! 
The tiered tray is all ready for the patriotic holidays!
It sits on my kitchen table ... and I love decorating it for all the holidays and seasons!

I found the enamel sign at Hobby Lobby .. there are vintage chickens scattered throughout ...On the left in the dining room is the new Farmhouse Chalk .. Star Spangled Swine Farm ! It gets shipped to shops this week!
flags and daisies ...
Mason jars that are chalk painted filled with daisies and flags ..2 strings of battery operated fairy lights are woven through the tray ...
Rae Dunn tiny bowls with a chicken popping out..Hanging on the hutch are the threadpack patriotic charts from Classic Colorworks and Little House Needleworks 

a little chalkboard sits in the back on the second level .....

Lambs ear and ribbons ...
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends ...Thank you to all who have served our great country!
Image result for memorial day 2019

**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****




   If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Kristin McCollor said...

Thank you for sharing your decorating ideas and talent. Very inspirational. Congratulations on the release of your swine farm chalk design with Cathy.

Jeanna said...

So many cute things all together make this a wonderful center piece.

Flossie said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful decorating ideas. The photos are so fun to look at and get inspired.

Barb said...

I think you are the clever lady who started the 3 tiered tray designing all over the US! I see a lot of them on Pinterest but you were the first!