Saturday, February 16, 2019

A Jar Full of Bunnies!

Happy Saturday friends!
The spring decor is moving in !
Yesterday I just had to get these bunnies stuffed in their jar :)
This chalkboard is in a vintage frame in the family room .. It has had snowmen in it up until now ..

I just love the bunnies and the carrots! I am not even close to all the spring decor being out but these bunnies were screaming to be drawn :)
The bunny in the top of the tiered tray is a Prairie Schooler and of course there is hippity hop from the Carrots and Cottontails Farm chart !

Thanks so much for stopping by!
                             If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Barb said...

As usual, your chalk drawings are so cute! I love the new design. Your designs have so many possibilities to stitch whole or parts!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! The way everything goes together for you definitely shows what a talented and creative person u are. Gives me such great inspiration on where to put things in my home!! Bunnies stuffed in the jar are so cute.