Wednesday, May 29, 2019

June Squaredance

Good morning!
Yesterday I started this Heart in Hand June Squaredance as one of my Maynia projects .. and I also finished it up last night ..you can find the chart here

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
I found this buffalo plaid canister at Hobby Lobby and wanted to use it for this series .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board ..with 2 layers of batting underneath .. I mounted patriotic check fabric to another piece of sticky board that I made longer at the top so I could add a bow or other embellishment .. I stuck 2 magnets inside the canister and added washers to the back of the stitched piece ..and it works great!
I used floss Licorice Red, Blue Corn, Bamboo  and Rainshower from the Land that I love Floss pack and also added Straw Hat and Ladybug ... all Classic Colorworks 
This will be on display on the shelf in my kitchen and will be so cute to change out every month! I wanted it to be red white and blue .. because all my patriotic decor is up middle of May thru the middle of July ..


**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
   If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

Oh Priscilla! That is the 'bees knees'! So cute and what a great idea for displaying it. I have all sorts of cannisters I could use. Plus, in actuality, you could use all 4 sides of the cannister if you wanted to. I am so inspired by you and Chelsea and FQS and now Lori Holt too. Thank you for sharing your talent! Stay safe with all the storms...we're having them down here too!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a sweet finish! Love the tin you are using for it!

Barb said...

What a cute chart and great way to display it!

Robin said...

It's so cute and Summery! Good job!