Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Queen Bee Flower Farm Truck


Good morning! 
This is the truck portion of Queen Bee flower Farm .. Chalk on the Farm .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design ..I stitched this to take with us to Texas and I did the mounting on sticky board and the ruffle in a You tube Video that will come up this month on the Fat Quarter Shop Floss Tube Channel 
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

To finish it off here , I had this clipboard  frame I found on clearance at Michael's several years ago .. the colors were perfect and I think it looks just adorable on the frame .. 
I used sticky board of course to mounts the stitching on .. and added black gingham to another piece of sticky board with a torn fabric strip of aqua checks ..I used a piece of black gingham to attach the stitching to the clip .. added a bow of the same gingham and then a daisy and a couple of bee buttons .. Super sweet!
It is May 1st so it is the start of #stitchmaynia! There will be a video on our You Tube and also the Fat Quarter shop Flosstube .. this morning.. Lots of stitchy plans between the three of us!I plan on doing a post weekly with all my starts and maybe Chelsea's too! We are excited ! 
Tomorrow we leave for Minnesota and the Midwest Cross stitch retreat ! Make sure you watch our video Saturday there is a super exciting announcement!


Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here 


                        If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

Robin said...

Super cute! Good job Priscilla. I hope you and Chelsea have fun in Minnesota and are safe in your travels.

Barb said...

That is a wonderful colorful design and the way you displayed it is perfect. I will be watching all the videos!I will be stitching Gardener Goode Witch tonight for Witchy Wednesday!