Tuesday, May 28, 2019

4th of July Hoopla

Happy Tuesday .. That feels like Monday :) ..because of Memorial Day yesterday :)

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
Isn't this so cute!?! This was one of my Maynia starts last week and I finished it up this morning .. Three maynia finishes so far! ..I used the Land That I Love Floss Pack from The Fat Quarter Shop ...
and added Classic Colorworks Queen Bee for the stars..
Chart is available here ...Holiday Hoopla by With Thy Needle and Thread-http://shrsl.com/1m14x

Remember the Easter Hoopla that I had finished on this lantern shaped metal container I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby ? I used the same metal container for finishing.. I mounted the stitching on stocky board .. added patriotic plaid fabric to another sticky board and glued them together .. I used Beelori ..Lori Holt's vintage trim around the edges ..
I added magnets to the back to attach to the metal on the box ..  I made a bow from 3 different patriotic ribbons .. I added greenery with white and yellow buds and also red and White pip berry branches ..
I attached the bow with a pipe cleaner to the top of the handle ..I also glued 3 daisies to the bow and added a red gingham covered button to each one ..

A piece of red gingham ribbon got attached under the daisies and  I added a star to each side that I cut out of plaid homespun ..
**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
We have bags! Click here   
*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

   If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Barb said...

I have been wanting that design for most of the summer. I just finished the 3 patriotic houses by Waxing Moon! I think it is time to buy hoopla!!