Thursday, February 21, 2019

Bunny Row

Happy Thursday! 
I finished stitching this Bent Creek Easter Row this morning and had to get it put up on the wall since my Christmas Row was still up :)
I switched up all the floss colors .. I used all Classic Colorworks .. Eggshell, Pumpkin Harvest, Ladybug, Rosy Glow, Straw hat , Bean sprout, Dublin Bay Snowball, Queen Bee and Black coffee ..I stitched it on 28 count evenweave light grey ..tea/ coffee dyed 

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****


I have this vintage window that all the other rows have been displayed on .. So, I mounted the stitching on sticky board and then mounted black buffalo checks on another piece of sticky board .. I glued them together and added magnets on the back since I have metal pieces glued onto the window ..

It hangs over the door into the family room from the kitchen .. I found the Welcome banner at Walmart .. It was a vertical banner so I took it apart and spray painted 2 of the letters black ..
It looks so cute up there .. I just love it!

This weeks You Tube video ..
Have a great day!

                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

linda said...

Love this window and how you use it! Where did you get your cotton bolls?

Laurel Piontek aka The Soggie Toad stitcher said...

Oh how cute! I love your finishing ideas!

Barb said...

Looks great! I love the way you took apart the sign!

Quiltingwiththefarmerswife said...

Your blog and Spinster Stitcher have introduced me to the 'new' cross stitching. Did this 30 years ago and then switched to quilting. I've made so many quilts (applique and tiny piecing) that I decided to try cross stitching again. The past 3 months I've been stitching so many wonderful patterns. Loved your video on how you stitch on 28 count cloth.(Or was it 30 count?) It was tiny and I realized I don't have to use a frame to stitch. Also, love you and your daughter and baby.....all so very cute. Thank you for the videos.Patty McDoald