Sunday, February 17, 2019

Blesss Our Home Wreath 2


Good morning and happy Sunday! 
I finished up this wreath for Chelsea.. this is Bless Our Home from Country Cottage Needleworks .. this was one of our stitchalongs #pcblessourhome
It is sunny inside but this is what it looks like outside .. supposed to snow all day :)

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
this was my Bless our Home ..also finished into a wreath .. but before I hang it up again this year it is going to get some more foofing! :)
We both changed up the dog in the chart .. Chelsea added 2 more dogs and mine I just changed the colors to look like Ronnie 


I mounted the stitching on sticky board and also mounted big red checks on sticky board and glued them together .. I found the truck at Big Lots last year .. I wired the truck to the grapevine wreath and glued the stitching to the little sign that hangs under the truck ..
Then the fun began .. greenery ..lots of gingham ribbons .. and daisies in yellow and white were added all over ! Lots of glue was used ! It is so pretty in person and so summery!
Thanks for stopping by!
Come join us in our facebook group .. Stitching With The Housewives

This weeks Floss tube video ..

                             If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

Loved your video last night...you are my Saturday night entertainment! I love that picture of Cash looking at you...he listens to you guys when you talk and then of course, tries to add to the conversation! LOL! He is one lucky little boy to be surrounded by so much love.
I just received my Bless Our Home xs pattern...I am just starting your SAL's and I am way behind! But that's what I like about you gals....you are so laid back about it all....me too....just enjoy....and laugh a lot!
I miss the snow...it makes things lots more interesting....here it is just gray and gloomy and cold. Both your wreathes with the xs and truck are darling. I need to order material now to start more projects! Thanks for the tip about lugana....I like the even weave fabrics....linen makes my eyes cross! LOL! I still want to get into punch needle too..I need to allocate a budget category for xs! I'm getting ready to chalk paint my headboard for my bed. Walmart now carries Waverly (craft dept) and Kilz (paint department)....just an FYI....I was shocked but so excited. I used to make my own but you had to use it up right away. Anyway....Happy Santa Sunday. BTW...I have 2 other days...Tuesday or Thursday for Thanksgiving XS....and I'm doing a monthly which should be Monday....we'll see. Regardless, all my days are full as I'm sure yours are too! TTYL!

Stamper D said...

What a ray of sunshine! Just looking at this makes me feel happy! Awesome stitching by Chelsea and finish by you!!!

Barb said...

Your bit of Spring makes me feel happy! We had the worst snow ever here last week. This area does not know how to handle snow. We now have big dirty piles like I remember when I lived in Chicago!!

Judy said...

how do you see well enough to stitch on black fabric??