Saturday, February 2, 2019

Snow Day!

Happy Saturday!
This is Prairie Schooler Snow Day from the January leaflet ..

I stitched it in all the DMC floss that is called for . I did change the dogs from dark brown to look like my Jack Russell's
I mounted it on sticky board and mounted plaid homespun on sticky board .. glued the two pieces together and mounted it with magnets and washers..

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
I added a flocked pick to the  top of the frame .. the frame is from Hobby Lobby a couple years ago ..
This weeks flosstube video 

                                 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Barb said...

That frame is just perfect for the design. I have that chart and just might get to stitching that design. Yours looks so cute!