Friday, September 28, 2018

Chelsea's Halloween Rules


 Isn't this so cute?!?
Chelsea stitched Lizzie Kate's Halloween Rules last year and we finally finished it up!
 I mounted the stitching on sticky board and then added 2 different fabric ruffles: black gingham and candy corn print..weathered Fence pickets display the stitching. A bow was made of Halloween colored ribbons. Yes, we even used purple...it's Halloween ;)
 Then came the fun part. We constructed a garland of black pom poms made from yarn, ripped fabric strips, handmade felt candy corn, and Halloween felt stickers from the Dollar Tree. 
 This is my 2nd finish of Halloween Rules.. below is mine ..

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

 
this weeks flosstube video

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Patti said...

They are both fabulous and unique! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings, Patti

Joan said...

Love them both! Beautiful!

Barbara Henderson said...

So glad I found your blog and channel. Love your Halloween rules finished projects. You've inspired me!

Debbie said...

Did you use the called for Colors I have been looking for 3 days at past videos and can't find it