Friday, September 7, 2018

Gather in a Row


 Good morning!
I stitched up this Bent Creek Autumn Row last week and got it mounted on my vintage window and ready for display! Don't you love it?!?
 I have already stitched 2 other Bent Creek Rows ..Stars and Stripes 
and this cute Halloween design!

 I mounted it on sticky board ( of Course) stitched it first on 28 count tea/coffee dyed Monaco using these Classic Colorworks fancy floss colors
I added a torn homespun ruffle in Fall plaid and knotted homespun across the top .. 
 I found the galvanized Gather banner at Walmart and tied it on . I added tiny dots of hot glue behind each letter and did a test to make sure I could peel it off the window without damaging the old and crusty window ..
 I used the following Classic Colorworks floss colors: Blackbird, Cocoa Bean, Colonial Copper, Cherry Cobbler, Ye Olde Gold, and Hickory Sticks
 I love these rows .. they are fast and fun to stitch.. I have had this chart FOREVER! Next up the Christmas version!

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
this weeks You Tube video ..

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Gorgeous!! This is a row I plan to stitch also. :)

Unknown said...

I love the seasonal rows, very cute! Looking forward to see the Christmas one. You have the best embellishments!
Kathleen in Az

Patti said...

Love them all! So perfect on your window!!!
BTW, I just did a blog post on your LNS - Black Cat Stitchery. Such a nice shop :)
Blessings, Patti

Barb said...

What a wonderful way to display that cute design!!