Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Vintage Cupcake Pan Love ..

 Good morning!
I am here to share "lovely Home " from Country Cottage Needleworks .. started stitching this yesterday and finished it up this morning .. For Christmas I stitched another skinny little piece from Country Cottage Needleworks "Tis the Season"and mounted it on this vintage cupcake pan and hoped that this one would also fit!

 I changed the colors to use what I had on hand .. all are shown below.. I was going to do the house red but I might want to leave this out past valentines day and  the aqua will fit into my kitchen better..
 I made a bow with ribbon and ripped fabric and cut hearts with pinking sheers from bookpages ..I attached the hearts with hot glue to a little strip of burlap ribbon
 The stitching is mounted on sticky board on top of a piece of sticky board covered in ticking stripe.. magnets are glued onto the back to attach to the cupcake pan..
Thanks so much for stopping by!

****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

This weeks You Tube video..

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

14 comments:

Becky said...

So pretty!

Judy said...

Love it!!

Karen Gieselman said...

I love this! Now Priscilla you need to take a break stitching and work on your quilt. lol Every time I see something I think oh I can pass on this you do it so cute! My kitchen is yellow where I would like to put this do you have suggestion on color of house to stitch? Thanks again for sharing my dear!

Connie said...

Everything you do is so charming . . . I love this!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Connie :)

Rhonda from Mississippi said...

Love to see all your cross stitching. Could/would you give me your recipe for tea/coffee staining cross stitch fabric. Thanks so much!!

Mary in AR said...

Such a cute finish! The book page hearts just make it. Thank you for sharing you talents with us.

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your color changes along with the book page hearts! Well done!

Carol said...

Such a darling finish, Priscilla--I always love the way you recycle your pans, trays, etc. to re-use in many different finishes :)

kathi said...

Love it,so pretty.

Cookie said...

Happy “Love” day. I have never commented before on your posts but today’s moved me. I so enjoy your stitchings,etc. Thank you for posting. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I really love those paper hearts you made and how your dog is hidden in all of the decorations! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

DianeM said...

Happy Valentine's Day Priscilla & Chelsea <3 I really, really LOVE this finish with the paper hearts...so pretty!
Smiles, DianeM :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful finish!
When you use "fancy floss", do you stitch one cross at a time or go all the way across the row and back?

Maggee said...

Yet another one that is exquisitely stitched and finished! You have a good eye for colors. The paper hearts are so great...love that idea!! Thanks for sharing!