Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Spring Galvanized Tiered Tray 2018


Good morning!
Spring has Sprung !
The galvanized tiered tray in my kitchen is all decorated for spring! I don't really decorate for Easter ( we celebrate it) my decor is more Spring so it can stay up until I start the more Summer decorations ..
 A cute little Rae Dunn creamer with the bunny on it that I added a nest to ..
 The cuteness of these chicks! I found them at Hobby Lobby and love them! I placed a Prairie Schooler bunny on the top of the tray .. I got the idea to stitch this on black from Carol at the Stitching Dream blog ..


 A little Spring chalkboard ...


 lots of tulips .. I love the black and white with all the colors added in !
 This little wood bunny was from Walmart last year .. I ripped the button and fabric off the front so it is just plain wood..
 Painted Mason Jars filled with tulips sit behind the bunny ..
 Thanks so much for visiting!

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/



9 comments:

Le crocette di Mariuccia said...

Very nice! Mariuccia

Bonnie Brown said...

Display looks great!
It definitely is raining enough in Southern Ontario to think it is spring, but I bet Mother Nature has more crappy winter weather in store for us!

Mary in AR said...

So fresh and colorful! Luv it!

shirley flavell said...

That is lovely, so fresh and pretty.

Barb said...

The tray looks wonderful. I just can't get in the Spring mood. We are having the coldest weather of the entire winter right now. UG!

Unknown said...

It looks great! Love the color. I'm ready for some color. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love it, full of beautiful Spring colors and a bit of Easter too:).
Kathleen in Az

Carol said...

Just love your spring tray--and that sweet PS bunny :) I need to get busy and put my spring stitching out this coming week--the rain we've been getting here just isn't very inspiring!

Maggee said...

So cute, every single piece! I enjoy Spring colors and you've hit the jackpot here! I have a unique thrift store glass jar filled with little sparkly fuzzy balls in all the colors you have here... Makes me smile! Thanks for sharing!