Saturday, February 17, 2018

A Truck Full of Chickens

 Good Morning!
Can you stand the cuteness!?!
This is the little truck from the Fresh Eggs Farm Chart! The chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration between Hands On Design and me !
I used a frame from the thrift store.. mounted red ticking on sticky board and then glued that to the top of the frame .. I then mounted the stitching on sticky board and then hot glued that to the ticking.. 

Chelsea stitched this last week and I finished it up for her last night .. It is adorable on the coffee / tea dyed fabric! I made the bow from homespun checks and black ticking.. I then covered a button with red homespun checks.. It is adorable! We hope you will join us in our stitch-a- long with the hashtag #pcfresheggsfarm


she used the Classic Colorworks Barn Door , Gentle arts chalk and dmc 844 for the tires..
I made valentine sugar cookies for my little valentines..I spent a couple days this week taking down all the winter decor.. spring decor will be going up soon! All my farmhouse touches are heading back into the kitchen!

****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

This weeks Real Housewives of Cross Stitch ...

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

10 comments:

Grandma Cookie said...

I have just discovered you guys - and first of all - you are adorable! And I am now obsessed. In addition to my quilting, knitting, crocheting, Needlepoint, and weaving - I've decided I have to go back to cross stitch too. I've been putting it on the back burner for years because I didn't think my eyes could deal with it - but everything I have seen on your videos is so cute - I have to do it one way or another. So thanks! And keep up the adorableness!!!

stitchin_gma said...

I was wondering where the cookies were! I started reading your old blogs, I am up to 2013! You are a woman after my own heart. Love banners, Christmas, fall and Halloween. Love your cookies, I don't bake sugar cookies but might start!!!!! Love Saturdays to see you and Chelsea. Stay crafting!!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I have now added you to my list of My Favorite Blogs on my Blog. I just love you and your daughter - the stitching that you two do just amazes me. Both of you are my Inspiration. I love your Quilting too. You do beautiful Quilting.

I want to stitch Fresh Eggs Farm Pattern so I will be ordering that pattern from Down Sunshine Lane.

I too have a Blog and here is the link to my Blog

http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogspot.com

I hope that you will follow me as well.

Happy Stitching
Have A Beautiful Day xx

Linda K, Buttercup - My Cat

Kim said...

Chelsea, love your truck. Just such a great idea to take a small piece out of a bigger one to make a lovely treasure. Happy stitching.

Unknown said...

Looks darling. You both are so talented!

Laura said...

I have been reading your blog and watching you and Chelsea on flosstube for awhile. I think you two are just the cutest!
I would love for you to check out my blog.
https://mysouthernporch.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Love this chicken truck finish, Priscilla! You and Chelsea make the perfect team :)

Tracy Dixon said...

Beautiful finishing so inspiring as always. I have just got my copy of chalk on the farm cannot wait to start it just need to decide on fabric. Can I ask how you rip your homespun/ticking fabric do you just make a cut and tear down the length ?

Maggee said...

What a darling take-off from the larger piece! Love everything about it! Gotta try ripping some of my homespun and ticking... I like that look! One thing I noticed that is very cool is the 'Farm Sweet Farm' tray BEHIND the truck finish... I love metal trays, and that one is sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Design Furnishings said...

Really good I impressed about chicken decoration style so I would like to talk about it. thanks for sharing with us...! Lulu And Georgia Discount Codes