Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hippity Hop Chalkboard

Good morning!
The chalkboard is all set for Spring!
 Nothing screams Spring more than a bunny with a fluffy tail  in a carrot patch with a  garland of tulips and carrots!
 This chalkboard hangs on the wall into my kitchen from the family room.. I bought the frame at a garage sale and had a board cut to fit and painted that with chalkboard paint..

 I erase and redraw for all the seasons and holidays .. So I need to Hippity Hop and get all my chores done!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

12 comments:

Karen Gieselman said...

How bright and springy, as I look outside at our crappy weather. Your family is blessed to have all the beautiful things around to look at every day! ((hugs))

janicek said...

Oh I just love that one!! Please, please tell us that it is going to be another collaboration and converted to cross stitch - it would be so adorable!

Debbie said...

Love the bunny!! So springy!

Connie said...

I just love visiting and seeing your chalk boards . . . this is adorable :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your Hippity Hop chalk drawing!

Unknown said...

Hippity Hop Easter is on it way!
Adorable:). Kathleen in Az

Bonnie Brown said...

Love the chalk board! It definitely screams spring... now if only Mother Nature would hear :)

Kim said...

Priscilla, Hippity Hop Chalkboard is Awesome! I love the bunny's tail, so sweet. Like a lot of the other comments, I too would love to see this one in a cross stitch design. Screams Spring! Kim

Carol said...

I love bunnies and this one is especially adorable, Priscilla!

Barb said...

I love your chalk boards!! This one is adorable!

Maggee said...

Cutest chalk bunny EVER! :)

KreatywnaTV said...

I love your spring chalk board :) All your chalk projects are beautiful. Maybe one day you will record a movie for a YouTube when you draw? :D