Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Truckin' Along ..August

 Happy Tuesday!
This is the August Truckin' Along .. in our year of vintage trucks!
This will ship out the June 1st to shops!

Sunflowers and Bees are the theme this month and they are so bright and cheery! 
I used the frame from Hobby Lobby with washers and magnets to switch them out for each month .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board and then also mounted black buffalo check fabric to another sticky board . I glued both pieces together for both the truck portion and the month portion ..
 I made a bow for buffalo check ribbon .. added a small sunflower and a gingham covered button to the center .


Here are June.. July and August ..Hope you love them as much as we do!  
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: