Monday, March 30, 2020

Spring Tulips 2

Good morning!
This is Spring Tulips from the Spring Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine .. This one is stitched by Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop and finished by me :)

this was my finish of the Spring Tulips

the thread pack is available here 
With all that is going on .. no stores open I had to shop my basement for this finish .. This is a photo  frame 8 x 10 size .. I used an 8 x 10 sticky board for the back ..covered in chicken wire fabric that I just stuck in the back like you would a photo . I then mounted red check gingham on sticky board and centered that in the frame and glued down . I  mounted the stitching on sticky board with a layer of batting and glued that on top of the gingham piece . Both of these fabrics are in our finishing bundles available at The Fat Quarter shop .. A bow of tan check ribbon and a covered button of the gingham
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop ..


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

11 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

Too cute, Priscilla! I really like the chicken wire fabric.....adorable!

Julie said...

It’s adorable Priscilla! I’d like to shop your basement for my finishes!! I’m excited to start stitching Spring Tulips...waiting for my floss order.

Shelly Nichols said...

Love the red chicken wire fabric! All the red really makes the design pop! Nothing better then going shopping in your own stash and finding something that works so great. Another awesome finish!

Chrissie B said...

Love the stitching and finishing! I especially like the simplicity of the finishing as it doesn’t take over from the stitching ...❤️

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for generously sharing your finishes with us. Always cute.

Kathy H said...

Oh Priscilla. That is gorgeous. And your bows are always perfect too. That’s something I need to improve on. I love the red chicken wire fabric. I have seen the black and white versions but never in red or other colors. So cute.

Barbara A said...

Terrific finishes! That chicken wire fabric is just perfect!!!

Rebecca said...

Did you print correction (or addition) somewhere for this chart? The bows around the chickens necks on yours compared to Kimberley’s really add to it. I’m not very creative to try and figure this out on my own.LOL

Helen L said...

Great finish Priscilla, especially since you had to "shop" what you had on hand! :-) I've got to start that one: I have the magazine. I subscribed because I didn't want to miss your charts! :-) Hugs, H

Edie said...

This is so adorable. I am stitching this now and hope to finish it soon. The weather here is wonderful - sunny with the high of 74 degrees. A welcome change from last week - high in the low 90's.

The french door is opened and the windows in the sewing room pull in the fresh spring breeze. Great day to sit and stitch.

Have a good day and enjoy the springtime.

Larainew573 said...

Oh my!! I’m in LOVE!! I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find this pattern. Please help!!