Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Spring in the Hutch!


Good morning friends! 
I love my hutch decorated for Spring!
 So come on lets look at all the Spring goodness! 
All colored text is clickable to read more about the cross stitch pieces :)
This is Woolemina from Plum Street Samplers .. This one had to have a makeover because I used the bucket it is sitting on for a finish of Chelsea's :) This bucket was bigger so I added more ruffles and some ruffled lace
This is Easter Peep Parade .. also needed a makeover because I used the board it was on for another finish :) Love the aqua and red
 These 3 are all With Thy Needle and Thread 
Easter Hen from Primitive Acorns 


Spring Gathering from Scattered Seed Samplers 
Springtime Social from With thy Needle and Thread

Seasons in chalk art Spring  .. Just Cross stitch magazine .. chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design 


Tulip wreath tutorial 
The rag garland on top is from Rich Chintz cottage on Instagram .. The bunny sign on top is from Walmart .. I also added some spring cherry blossom picks and of course white lights .. and there are white twinkle lights through all the shelves of the hutch ..
Lots of nests .. greenery.. chicks and bunnies were added .. and a few chickens too ! thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to show you the rest of my Spring decor! 

Our Etsy shop ..

last years Spring home tour 


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Soooo pretty. I want them all and I really like the hutch too.

Shelly Nichols said...

So Lovely and so Springy!

Barb said...

Your hutch looks wonderful! I love all the WTN&T!

Patty's Stitches said...

Everything looks beautiful Priscilla! Your spring decor makes my heart happy! Have a blessed day.

Helen L said...

Beautiful hutch Priscilla! I'll bet you are loving the wonderful feeling of Spring that it brings! :-) Hugs, H