Friday, February 14, 2020

Crunch!

Good morning and Happy Valentines Day!

This is Crunch! .. a new chart from Chelsea and I and it's available in our
Etsy shop StichingHousewives this morning!
Just click here 

An adorable bunny with his carrots and radishes sitting in your mug .. what could be better ? :)
The Easter canister is from Michael's
and just like Hello Spring it is mounted on sticky board with a black  gingham sticky board behind it ..
I added a bow to the top with 3 different ribbons .. burlap .. black checks and orange checks .. with a felt carrot on top ..Hope you are as much in love with him as we are !
Just click here    
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

4 comments:

stitchin_gma said...

So stinking cute! I got it! Thank you P & C!

Sheila said...

I love this. Both of your charts are on my birthday list.
Hugs-x-

Fitznanc said...

Love this new bunny chart!!! Bought and Downloaded immediately!!! Keep on creating - hoping this can be a whole series!!

Fitznanc said...

Love this new bunny chart!!! Bought and Downloaded immediately!!! Keep on creating - hoping this can be a whole series!!