Sunday, September 8, 2019

A Little Tiny Jolly July

Happy Sunday friends!
Isn't this little snowman adorable ? I can't wait to hang him on my snowman tree in 53 days! :)
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
This is from Christmas Cheer from Heart In Hand Needleart ..and was my 22nd start for Jolly July and my 13th finish for Jolly July ,,our Christmas ornament extravaganza with the Fat Quarter shop 
Floss colors I used .. All Classic Colorworks .. Eve's Leaves , Licorice Red , Bamboo, Pine Needles , Sticks and Twigs 
I stitched him on 28 count Rit dyed fabric ( denim) then coffee tea dyed .. To finish him I mounted the piece on sticky board .. mounted buffalo check flannel on 2 pieces of sticky board  sticky board ( one for the front and one for the back .. glued those together and glued the stitching on the front .. I added a black check bow .. greenery and a buffalo check covered button .. a piece of torn white plaid flannel was ruffled around the edge ..
Other Jolly July posts .. here  *** and here


Thanks for stopping by!


**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

6 comments:

Sheila said...

So adorable.
I am waiting for our shops to get their Christmas things out so that I can get some greenery and ribbons to finish some of the things I have stitched.
In the meantime you have got me going on a 'quilt as you go' quilt ready for snuggly Winter nights on the sofa :)
Hugs-x-

Martha said...

So adorable! I wouldn’t bore you with all the challenges the last two years have brought me, but starting back with needlework has given me joy and entertainment. Thank you and Chelsea for the inspiration.

Robin said...

So cute. I really love snowmen. Priscilla your finishes are always super cute!

Mechelle S said...

So love all your stitching, blog and the videos!!
I have some charts to send to you for to give away.
I emailed, but haven't heard back. I know you are crazy, so I understand. Just need your address to get them to you.
Have a great retreat!!!

Carla said...

Hi Priscilla, I’m curious about coffee tea dying after using the Rit dye. I love the effect you get. Do you do it as if The fabric had not been rit dyed? I have a piece of aqua rit dyed fabric I want to try withe clover tea.
Your work is so lovely!

Carla said...

Priscilla, this is Carla from the comment above I just posted. I should have checked what I wrote before publishing it. The last few words in the last sentence should say “I want to try with the coffee tea”.