Wednesday, May 22, 2019

We have BAGS!

Ronnie is so excited she's smiling! ! We have bags! Click here   
to go to the page on the Fat Quarter Shop website!

This tote bag is perfect for holding your WIPs in this generously sized 15" x 20" zippered canvas bag! 
I have all my stitchmaynia wips in mine (21 of them) and there is still room! 
The vinyl front project bags fit perfectly! 



**** Our Amazon Shop  ****

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

        If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

April said...

I bought one earlier tonight! Thanks for the heads up on your blog! Can't wait to get it and use it on vacation this summer!