Friday, March 8, 2019

Easter Peep 2

Good morning!
This is Easter Peep from With Thy Needle and Thread .. This is Chelsea's stitching and my finishing :) I have also  stitched Easter Peep myself and you can read more about that here 

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

This is such a cute spring design!
To finish Chelsea's I mounted it on sticky board and added torn ticking in 2 colors .. a faded red and a faded green and I used lots of fabric so they are really flouncy
I used beige buffalo check ribbon .. aqua buffalo check and burlap .. I also added tulips and a little fuzzy chick to the top of the bow ..
The bow and also the stitching are attached using washers and magnets ..the frame is one Chelsea and her husband made from wood trim and chicken wire for the back .. It is adorable !

Thanks so much for your visit!
This weeks flosstube video ..

                             If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Christina DErrico said...

I love everything you guys do! How do you get the ticking that way? Just mount it on sticky board? Or do you do something else?

Barb said...

I just got the chart for that cute little guy. The finish is great!

Deb W said...

So cute! Did Chelsea use the called for DMC threads?