Monday, September 3, 2018

Autumn Leaves

 Happy Labor Day!
It has been and still continues to be a rainy weekend here ..Our grass is so green it looks like we live in Ireland! :)
 I finished stitching Autumn Leaves from Prairie Schooler a few weeks ago and finished it up for display the other day ..and that rhymed :)
 I used all the called for DMC ..I don't usually change colors on Prairie Schoolers ..I mounted it on sticky board and then mounted some fall plaid homespun on sticky board to put behind it . Since the tray is metal I just add magnets to the back and its all set . I tie the bow to the chain and then untie it for the next season ..
 ***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

Here are the other seasons from Priaire Schooler all stitched up..
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

I love the idea of the magnets to make the hangings interchangeable with the season...such a smart idea! Wondering where you get the sticky board to make your treasures.

Terri Patillo said...

Beautiful stitching and awesome finishing and displays!

Unknown said...

Happy Labor Day! I love the PS seasons and how you display them too:). Perfect post for me, the Autumn Leaves gives me hope for Fall, it's hot and humid. Kathleen in Az

Penneybuc said...

In a world that has "moved on" from cross-stitch, it is a joy to see your wonderful pieces done and displayed so well. You are an inspiration to me to get busy on some Christmas gift stitching, and maybe another Prairie Schooler annual Santa, for me!

Penney in TN

Barb said...

What a fun stitch. I think it will go on my to do list!