Friday, December 16, 2016

The Ice Skate Tree in The Dining Room

Good morning!
Today's post is about the ice skate tree in the dining room..
Last year I got this flocked tree at Walmart to replace one of the skinny trees we had.. I also found this plaid ribbon last year and used it again this year! 
The tree is filled with ice skate and skater ornaments ..a snowflake garland..white lights and the plaid ribbons..
It sits on a wood crate surrounded by real and decorative skates ..with a basket for a tree skirt
There is a lot of Fitz and Floyd in the dining room...a mini tree filled with mini Hallmark ornaments..
 some glittery houses..those Fitz and Floyd reindeer I got at a San Diego flea market..

love all the white soup tureens on top of the dining room hutch with the flocked garland..
The Seasons in Chalk hangs on the dining room wall..
A 3 foot tree( not included in my 13 trees) has red ticking for a garland , pine cones, little house ornaments, a galvanized star .. The Plum Street Samplers Merry Brew found a home here in the dining room.. More Fitz and Floyd and Dept. 56 Santa's .. 
The book page wreath hangs here here year round ..it is definitely one of my favorite things!
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

8 comments:

Sandi Magle said...

You are so ready for Christmas, hope it is a MERRY one, Sandi

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Your trees are stunning and everything looks wonderful. Would love to see your home in person, but I will see them on your posts.

Thanks so much for sharing - you did an terrific job.

Mary

Christine said...

Your ability to decorate is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for sharing the beauty of it all!

Karyn said...

What an amazing pic walk, Priscilla, thank you for sharing it with us...your home is stunning and the decorations are beautiful.
I imagine it will be a blessed holiday season.
Hugs

Unknown said...

I have miniature Hallmark ornaments on a mini tree and a shadowbox house. Honestly I can spend days looking at all your seasonal decor and homemade treasures. Your home is full of warmth and love. Merry Christmas!
Kathleen in Az

Linda said...

I love your galvanized trays. I have one too. I cannot fit my Ball canning jars in the top tray as you have yours. Are they a regular canning jar or a smaller version?

Cindy Lou said...

All sooooooo darling!!what a great Job!! CUTE ! STUFF !!

Carol said...

Who knew there were so many skating themed ornaments?! I love that sweet tree (well, I love ALL of them truth be told :)