Thursday, July 7, 2022

Welcome Pumpkin !

Happy Thursday! 
"Welcome Pumpkin" is the last of our 3 new releases for July! All the July charts "Let's Go Ride A Bike ..Pumpkin Patch" .."Month 2 Month September" and "Welcome Pumpkin"( will be shipping to shops tomorrow!
all the supplies needed ..For finishing I used the wood pumpkin from Hobby Lobby ..item # on chart ..Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in black and white .. Chelsea's Checks in orange/ white and black /white . I added pumpkin picks and a fall bow with a bow on top of our ribbon. A couple of sunflowers finish the piece off. 
Which one will you stitch first?
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop 
 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: