Friday, July 15, 2022

Gingerbread Farm Dapper Doodad

Good morning! This is "Gingerbread Farm" the newest Dapper Doodad in  our Christmas In July series! It is such a fun stitch all about gingerbread! You can find it here in our Etsy Shop!

"Gingerbread Farm" joins "Cookie Delivery" and "Snowed In Sweet
"Gingerbread Farm" is finished on a wood piece from Hobby Lobby.. item # on the back of the chart.. I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids and Stitching Housewives Stripes. The little gingerbread house is a mini ornament found at Walmart last year . 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Wendy Howard said...

Love the gingerbread stitches. Everything you all do is amazing. Blessings.