Saturday, July 2, 2022

Let’s Go Ride A Bike .. Pumpkin Patch

Good morning!
WE have 3 new releases for July .. shipping next week to shops! First up in our "Let's Go Ride A Bike" series is Pumpkin patch ..

Finished on the same basket  from Hobby Lobby.. I used Chelsea's Checks in orange and Priscilla's Plaids in black .. I used our Stitching Housewives ribbon in the stripe and check and added a covered button .. magnets and washers are used to switch them out.

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

phylliszimm said...

I love it. Can’t wait to stitch it.