Friday, July 29, 2022

Sugar and Spice Co. Dapper Doodad

Good morning! 
A little "Sugar and Spice Co. to go with all your Gingerbread? 
Come on over to the Etsy shop here to gather up your Sugar and Spice!

Sugar and Spice Co."

For finishing I used a Tyler paddle from Stitch,etc. I used black and white Priscilla's Pretty Plaids.. I added red polka dot ribbon on the sides ..and bow and a little gingerbread from Hobby Lobby.. I added evergreen branches under the bow.. Since we are  at the Stitch, etc. Christmas in July retreat and forgot all my supplies to finish this piece I think it turned out pretty good :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop
 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: