Friday, December 10, 2021

Snowed In Winter . Dapper Doodad


Happy Friday! This is "Snowed In Winter ".. The newest "Dapper Doodad" Its available here in our Etsy shop
This snow globe is  a winter wonderland with the snowman .. snowflakes and snow covered tree with cardinals! Chelsea stitched "Snowed In Winter" on 28 count black evenweave . For finishing I used a mason jar cutout from Scarlet sky design  on Etsy ..I added wooden snowflakes .. Chelsea's Checks in blue / white ..bakers twine and a snowman button ..
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: