Friday, December 24, 2021

Snowed In ..Snowbirds

Happy Christmas Eve! This is "Snowed In .. Snowbirds" the newest "Dapper Doodad"
"Snowbirds" is available here in our Etsy shop.

"Let It Snow" "Snowed In Winter" Snowed In Snow" and Snowed In .. Snowbirds" Chelsea stitched "Snowbirds on 28 count black evenweave .. for finishing I ised a black paddle from Stitch,etc. on Facebook . I used Chelsea's Checks in black and white .. the wood house was from a garland purchased at Target a couple years ago.
Merry Christmas!
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: