Friday, December 31, 2021

March Calendar Crate

Good morning! Happy New years Eve!
This is the March Calendar Crate.. 
Spring Tulip Bulbs are in the crate for March! This chart ships to shops next week!

All the supplies you need..

July-March Calendar Crates .. I love this series hanging on my kitchen wall .. It is so fun and festive!


Finishing Tutorial for the Calendar Crates

For finishing I used The Stitching Housewives stripes in white with black .. and Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in black and white .. we have dry brushed the finishing piece with off white chalk paint ..

Thanks so mush for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: