Friday, December 17, 2021

Snowed In ..Snow .. Dapper Doodad

Good morning! 

There is a barn.. a red Truck and snowmen! What could be better? this is "Snowed In ..Snow" the newest "Dapper Doodad"!

 available here in our Etsy shop!

Let It Snow.. Snowed In Winter .. and Snowed In Snow are all ready for your winter stitching and decorating! Chelsea stitched "Snowed In ..Snow" on 28 count black evenweave .. for finishing I used the Mason Jar from Scarlet Sky DesignsTX on Etsy ,,, Chelsea's Checks in blue and white .. I added snowflakes .. a barn..  a truck button that I cut the tree out of and added a snowman button to the back . I tied a baker's twine bow around the top 

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: