Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Proud To Be An American.. Tiered Tray Tidbit


Good morning!
We had to end the patriotic tidbits with one of our favorite patriotic sayings!
This is "Proud To Be An American" and its available here in our Etsy shop..
Don't you love them decorating the tiered tray!?! As always there is a freebie included and it is equally as cute!
Chelsea stitched this on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks.. For finishing I iused one of the gingham sided blocks from Michaels.. an America tag from Hobby Lobby ..the star is also from Hobby Lobby ..

 Here they all are except for the freebie .. Happy Stitching friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy Shop 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: