Friday, April 2, 2021

Liberty .. What's In My CuP

Good morning friends!
This is Liberty .. Liberty is available here in our ETsy shop! 
Daisies and a flag waving chicken .. what could be better? :) Liberty was stitched by Chelsea  on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. For finishing .. the chicken is from ScarletSkyDesignstx on Etsy .. I used Chelsea's checks in red/ white and blue/ white .. The beaded garland is from Hobby Lobby . A very quick and easy finish and so cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Shami Immanuel said...

Design is a lovely treat to me.