Sunday, April 18, 2021

Baby flower crochet





Happy Sunday! 
Here are the details for the baby flower crochet blanket ..
 I used I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby .. 
3 graymist
2 white 
and the pink was scrap yarn I had . 

I did 6 flower squares across and 7 flower squares down 
I used a G hook and I crochet loosely. This is the pattern here 
This is the join as you go method I use here .
The edging is a row of single crochet in grey and one in white . 
Chain1 **skip a stitch and slip stitch in next stitch .. skip a stitch and do 5 double crochets in next stitch . skip a stitch then slip stitch the next .. skip a stitch then 5 double crochets all the way around ( repeat from **) 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Doris Gomez said...

Beautiful Blanket!! I Like all you both do!! Thank you for sharing!! ������

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful blanket and love the colours.