Friday, April 30, 2021

Oh Baby.. What's In mY Cup

Good morning! There's a baby in my cup!  

This is "Oh Baby" and it is available here in the Etsy shop ! "Oh Baby" joins "Happy Birthday" in the celebration series!

This sweet baby has all the baby supplies ! A stroller .. teddy bear .. bunny .. lamb.. rubber ducks .. rattle and of course a bottle ..Chelsea stitched "Oh Baby" on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss. The frame is a picture frame from Hobby Lobby ( item # on chart) Priscilla's Pretty Plaids .. Chelsea's Checks .. Lori Holt vintage trim . The little duck is from Hobby Lobby . 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Shami Immanuel said...

Cute little baby finish.