Saturday, January 11, 2020

A Jar Full of Winter

Good morning! 
The Mason jar chalkboard is full of Winter! So far winter is kind of eluding us here north of Chicago ..but today we are supposed to get measurable snow ! 
Snowmen wearing mittens .. a cozy house all lit up inside .. mittens and ice skates
This frame is very vintage ..I added chalkboard to it .. and it hangs above the vintage buffet in the family room

There is an oval tiered tray full of little houses all dressed up for Winter .. The stitched piece is Seasonal Celebrations from Country Cottage Needlworks ..Winter 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!



**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          


4 comments:

Julie S. said...

Very cute, you are quite talented!

Barb said...

You really are an artist with chalk!!!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sam I Am...... said...

You are so artistic and it shows in everything you do! LOve the chalk picture and the winter stitchery and all you cute little houses!