Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Chalkboard Ornaments

Happy Tuesday!
Here are 2 more ornaments for my chalkboard tree in the kitchen ..These are from Hands on Design not drawn by me :)
These finish up that series so now I have them all stitched and displayed .. I mounted them both on sticky board and mounted black buffalo check fabric to another piece of sticky board .. glued them both together and added bows
of red check and black check .. a covered button and a little Joy sign .. flocked greenery was added to both of them .. I stitched them on black 28 count evenweave with the called for floss
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 This weeks video ...


**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          


3 comments:

Stamper D said...

Simply beautiful!

Gina said...

Love them both!Your finishing is adorable! I have the series in my stash!

Helen L said...

They are beautiful Priscilla! Love the finish! Hugs, H