Thursday, November 7, 2019

Chicken Joy 2

Good morning!
This is Chelsea's Chicken Joy ..our gift chart to all of you ! I stitched mine on black .. Chelsea used grey coffee/ tea dyed ..
I finished Chelsea's on a star pedestal I found at Walmart .. I added plaid fabric to the back with sticky board .. I also used batting under the stitching and attached that to sticky board . I chalk painted a wood snowflake and glued it to the base and added a bow with 2 kinds of ribbon and a white jingle bell .. A few pieces of greenery were also added to the bow ..

On Sunday this beautiful bag will be auctioned off on the Lela Mae designs facebook page to benefit Make A Wish in Patrick's honor .. Kim and Jennifer are amazing to do this for charity and we can't tell you how much we appreciate them! The front has the Chicken Joy stitched and added to this pretty Tree fabric ... The auction starts at noon until 6 pm Sunday  November 10 , 2019 .. so please go over and join the Lela Mae designs facebook page !

the back has Chelsea and my signatures .. Thank you so much Lela Mae designs !
Thanks so much for stopping by!
This weeks video ..

**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

Karen Gieselman said...

This is so cute! I just love both finishes. I am not sure what mine will be I am stitching one now on black for my DIL mom who has chickens. ((hugs))

Shelly Nichols said...

Love both of the finishes and the Lela Mae bag is so special!

Bunny E Martins said...

Let’s be both finishes! 💕