Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Halloween Tree

Good morning!
The Halloween tree is all decorated and ready for the Trick Or Treaters!
This is a white pencil tree that for Christmas  gets decorated with chalkboard ornaments , and stands in the kitchen .. For Halloween it stands in the foyer full of all things Halloween!
I love those Dollar Tree Witch legs for a topper!

Lots of Halloween plaid ribbon and black check ribbons are woven through the tree.. The witches head is a hand painted witch that I thrifted .
The green chest next to the tree holds a couple stitched pieces .. Plum Street Samplers Buttons Black ..
The Mickey Boo and the Blackbird Designs Trick or Treat were gifts from viewers ..
I can't wait until I have enough stitched ornaments to fill the whole tree! 

Halloween Home tour ...
Thanks so much for stopping by..
**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh Priscilla it looks absolutely fabulous. I love how classy Halloween decorations are in the USA. Everything here seems tacky and cheap compared to it and seems to concentrate more on the horror side of things.
Roll on Christmas decorating for me.
Hugs-x-

Gina said...

Your tree is amazing!I don't know how you do all that you do!! You are an inspiration!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla!!
OMG!! You have outdone yourself!! Absolutely amazingly beautiful!! LOVED all of it!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Holly said...

Love, love, love the tree! The Halloween tour was amazing and your house is so beautiful! Looking for a white tree this year. A few years ago I stored mine in the attic and it kind of turned a cream color. It's perfect for a prim tree but not really the look i was going for but maybe I'll pull it out and see how it looks decorated ;)

Barb said...

Your tree is an inspiration. I have a cute black tree but have lots of non crossed stitched things. You are inspiring me to add more cross stitched things to my tree!

Lynne said...

Oh Priscilla so so amazing!!!!!