Monday, October 21, 2019

Spooky!

Good morning!
Things are getting spooky around here !

Whats spookier than a Mason Jar full of witches and spiders! 
This chalkboard gets changed up for all the seasons and holidays!
It's a vintage frame with a chalkboard .. and it makes the perfect decor piece!

Thanks so much for stopping by..
**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

JP said...

I have searched your blogs and Instagram and I can not find the pattern of the pickup. Please, where can I purchase it?

Robin said...

Very cute, I love it!

Marge said...

Priscilla, I'm sure that I'm not telling you anything, but this would make another great Halloween cross stitch jar for next year...Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of the inspiration!